Knoma are fighting for fairer finance for career changers. Their mission is to enable access to lifelong learning, and reduce the skills gap.
Through Knoma, Le Wagon students in the UK
can now spread the cost of their Le Wagon course up to 12 months. No interest, no hidden charges – nothing.
Making it happen
If we do say so ourselves, Le Wagon offers simply the best way to learn to code and change your life.
From the hard skills to the entrepreneurial mindset you need to thrive, when you come to Le Wagon, you can be confident you’re getting the best tech education out there. No wonder we have an average review of 4.99/5 on leading bootcamp review platforms including, Switchup, Career Karma and Course Report.
But we know not everybody can easily fund our bootcamps upfront.
So, by paying for your course through Knoma, you can choose to spread the cost and pay your fees over the course of up to 12 months. That means you won’t pay upfront costs.
How does it work?
- We suggest checking your eligibility to pay with Knoma before you apply.
- Apply for your chosen Le Wagon bootcamp
- Once your place is confirmed, opt to pay with Knoma. Complete their short application online.
- If you’re accepted, Knoma will inform us you have paid and pay for the course on your behalf within 24 working hours.
- Pay Knoma back over up to 12 months, with no interest.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to use Knoma, applicants must...
- Be a UK resident
- Be 18+ years old
- Have a UK bank account
All loans are subject to a credit check and an affordability check.
If you've already heard everything you need to know, you can start the application
process today, and discuss payment options after submitting your application. If you're not sure, feel free book a call
with a learning advisor.